RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Vodka + Fanta + Imagination = Unending Flow of Thoughts

The Title is a bit ambiguous, but what to do, its the correct title.

Day before yesterday (which now would be abt a week ago), I had Vodka, a drink which I normally dont try often, but whenever I do have its a field day. Okay, the party started, two occasions to symbolise, one happy and one seemingly sad. Dont want to disclose any.

Thoughts just flowed out and kept flowing. Vodka is a real brain racker. All the inbuilt energy of the mind and the soul just continued flowing out.
Made some real interesting decisions. First, I will surely get married some day. Out of the places I would had loved visit and stay over(one of the previous post), I missed out Egypt, which I will surely go, but only after getting married. I dont want to enjoy the pyramids, the beautifully decaying mummies and the cruise which is supposed to be enclosed with the Egypt trip alone, I need a companion and a partner for that and the all the further trips (which I think would be one hell of a figure) that are due to come in the rest of my life.
Another Decision, To Never ever fall in love and ya if I fall into one to ensure that at the end of the day I dont have to fall out. Because falling out is the most heartbreaking experience ever in the world, which I cant tolerate a second time in life. I actually fell for someone some time back(yrs back to be precise) and then lost her somewhere and then met her sometime back and then will lose her again. OMG, why did I have to lose her? Well frankly speaking I m still searching for the answer myself. Anyways, it is a very wierd experience and it will take sometime to get over. But never mind It actually had some good effects also, coz I will actually remember that before falling in love with some other gal in future.
Third decision, some much needed career thinking, I have been thinking and thinking and thinking over what to do with my work life and career path and thats the only thing I am yet to decide on particularly. Its tough.
All the above mentioned decisions are tough and hardhitting in their own way. So GOD please help me take each in its own strength in the days and times ahead.
It seems I have diverted from my topic but ya those were the thoughts that came to me on Vodka.
santosh

No comments:

Ratings by outbrain