RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Week that was

The post was due last monday, but couldnt gather the mood or the approach to jot down the same on the blog.

After a very depressing week, which comprised of a educational disaster, a fight which I would term as the fight of the decade (I had graver fights in the last decade though) and a pretty ordinary daily schedule with nothing worthwhile to remember, I had one hell of a weekend. The weekend that boosted the mood and effectively sent the hormones to work again. I went to Theatre LA BONITA for the Indian Laughter Show, where Gaurav Sharma, D Mahesh and Khayali did some very humorous antics. It couldnt had been a better start to the weekend. Later heard the news that Uganda defeated a far stronger Angola in the World Cup Qualifier by a scoreline of 3-1 (incredible). Uganda Economy grew by 9% last year & the donor aid dependency reduced considerably. Well as far as I m concerned that is as important as it may be for India because Uganda provides me with my bread, butter and milk. Then again on Sunday evening, went on an outing to Speke Resort on the banks of Lake Victoria. A very beautiful place in a very serene and joyous environ. Though I was not very convinced by the capitalist powers at work there, charging a bottle of beer at 4500 sh compared to a company advertised mrp of 1500 & so did not booze at all. But apart from that it was a pleasant experience and a very decent way to end a week, which started off with a very sorry note.

I have been desperate to write more about Uganda and Africa and hope that the minimal details in this entry would be a percusor to start with.

cheers

santosh

No comments:

Ratings by outbrain