RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tests of Life

I cant decide which one is more painful, talking to her or not talking to her :(. But anyways, for the time being I m trying the second option as it will reduce the pain.
On serious note, I have failed miserably in many tests of life which recently came by my way. I promise to write about each of them in the next blogrite. I m totally utterly butterly depressed and out of life, it seems.
Blogging and checking people's blogs has been a altogether pleasant experience which is keeping me busy and out of unnecessary thought. I got so much to write and ideas keep flowing (and tat too without liqour :)). But will jote down more on a future mail.
cheers
santosh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if u have branded urself as a failure..den no soul can u help u now!!!love is the last thing to fall for in this world.. an uneffective advice to u..

santosh said...

o thanx for the advice, I will keep that in mind before falling in love in future. and ya be prudent enuff to put on an identity before posting comments on future occasions. As for branding as a failure is concerned its my own wish to be so. so no worries for u or neone else in the world on that front.

Anonymous said...

u would hate to c my name on ur blog..dats y i dint put my name..I am sorry for I have done..and wat i have not..and nor i wud be intruding more..

santosh said...

m left speechless, commentless and reasonless, but thanks for the comments, atleast I have got some answers and created new ones also. and ya lastly it doesnt matter whether you brand me coward, failure, pessimist, saddist or whatever in this world, in your own words I am what I am....

Ratings by outbrain