RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Relationship between Blood donation and Cough

When you have the biggest urge to do something, that thing will not happen. There will be some or other matter at hand which will bring problems to the happening of that action.
I had been a regular blood donor while in India. Quit that habit after coming to Africa (dont know why). So today I was in the Blood Bank for some official work, thought that I should also donate blood and play my own part towards the good of the society. There it was, I could not donate it coz I had a slight cough and flu and they told me that I was a patient and they could not draw blood from a patient, :(... Now thats what I had been refering, this may be the first time I had caught cold in ages and when I intend to do something good, the same once in a blue moon cold comes in my way. well cant do anything for that, but then can write na. So I m waiting for my flu to go away so that I could donate blood and do my own work in the betterment of world as a living place.
cheers (sniff sniff)
santosh

No comments:

Ratings by outbrain