RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CHANGE WE CAN

This would be my first blogrite from my own HP 530, isn’t that wow. Yes it is wow for me as I had never thought that it would be possible in my life here to own a laptop and in turn put my words into thought on the same.

Nevertheless, it has been a great week and an absolutely great week. Lewis Hamilton won the Driver’s title even though with his own misadventures and wrong doing due to which till the last moment I thought that he would not be able to win the title and it was Fillipe Massa all the way. But as luck and God would had though the other way, Hamilton won and I rejoiced as I tuned in at the last moment of Massa finishing the lap and race and Ferrari team prematurely rejoicing and Hamilton just about overtaking the Toyota driver at the last bent. It was amazing.

The week has been a bit of a disappointment to me with regards to my Premiership support, Arsenal. The got the penultimate level of mediocrity with the away loss to the league debutants Stoke City. This particularly hurt due the fact that they had lost at home to Hull City as well, who inspite of being debutants have been in great form and touch and managed to give a real scare to Manchester United. Wow I am thinking of changing allegiance to the Orange Strippers (tats the name I gave to Hull City, they are novices to be having a nickname). This shift may come keeping in mind even the fact that Arsenal has their next match against Man U at Old Trafford and playing without Walcott, Abedayor due to injury and Van Persie due to suspension and also many others due to injury and other factors. And it again hurts coz they had jst drawn with Tottenham after leading 4-2 till 88 minutes.

It would also be a great week keeping in track with the American Presidential elections as well. Barrack Obama is seemingly poised to win the elections according to absolutely everyone (including the boda boda driver here, and don’t get me wrong we have a seizable amount of support for Obama (the reason though eludes me)

As I said earlier it has been a brilliant week because of the fact that I got a brand new laptop as well. There are another factors which would make the week even special. On 8th November, one of my best friends is getting married, so that comes the Saturday. I am sad that I had to miss that marriage but its for the best of things to come. So that even makes me give a thought or two about marriage. I will surely keep u posted on that front as well.

Another good thing that happened this week was a ritual that started at my family temple in my native place in Kerala. It has sort of given me more reasons to believe in God and all things related to him. The temple story goes too far into history and I have had a word from my mom to get the whole of it out of her on mails and chats. But from what I heard from her on phone, its going to be a expensive side of events and I have pledged to do my part (:-D).

Another event that may be good this week is the impending issue of my appraisal. I wont disclose much of it as its strongly anticipated my me and everyone in office. So if nething is good or bad to report I will faithfully do so in the later posts to come.

So I think its enough for my maiden laptop blogrite on a midweekend day, so more to be reported on the weekend, till then bye and cheers.

And by the time I m posting this blogrite, Senator Obama is already President Obama by a very landslidingly vast margin.

YES CHANGE, WE CAN.

sincerely cheers...

Santosh

No comments:

Ratings by outbrain