RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Very Happy Diwali and A Prosperous New Year and some more on us crisis!!!!

I m totally not feeling the urge to write a word. Maybe thats what they call a writer's block (keeping the fact in mind that I m not much of a writer as well). I just discovered that I m as old as Extra Terrestrial ET (almost, it was made in july and me born in december, but the year remains same). I even share my birth with India's Asian games (wow it is a bit lesser achievement but it is still an achievement).

Anyways dropped in to wish everyone A Very Happy Diwali and A Very Prosperous New Year too (thats if you havent received my sms, which I sent to almost everyone in my  phonebook, including the locals!!!!!)

As usual is the case every year, went to the food festival at Munyonyo, didnt quite enjoy it, actually didnt quite booze, so the enjoyment fazed out. Ok the food was good, the environ was good. People were good, it was fun to see all those people out there having fun and rocking life's cradle forgetting all the worries they have been having through the past days. Well I actually felt a bit sad after seeing all that and missing my special one (which for the time being is only in thoughts and there's only a mental picture of her). Well  hopefullly next year I would be there with the special one (and as the big pessimistic ass I m, the year after surely would be with her, fingers crossed).

In other things, the US thingie of crisis doesnt seem to subside, now it doesnt seem but it has already taken the whole world with it in drowning. It has actually got me on a backfoot and all my plans have been shelved for the time being. This has got me thinking that how can someone else decide what I should be doing. What the big boys of American financial market did all the way gambling away the money, making profit on shoddy housing estates amply supported by the successive US Administration and then gaining bonuses which can't even be thought of in a lifetime by people like me and you, has got me and you affected like never before. Its a pity, the common man's fate in such a stupid world. Its needs a lot of thinking and I m a lesser mortal to comment on things of such great magnitude, so lets end it there itself and proceed with our life taking whatever comes our way.

A gloomy cheers to all
happy holidays to everyone in India and a happy working week to people like me!!!!!!
santosh

PS: Last week I came to know that I dont know to talk to people(quite inadverently for that matter). I really dont care what people think about me!!!! so please stopping making that point to me!!! I WONT CHANGE!!!! I LOVE WHAT I LOVE AND I HATE WHAT I DISLIKE!!!!!!! As simple as that.

No comments:

Ratings by outbrain