RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Monday, November 17, 2008

Tequila and more

That is an unusual title for a blogrite describing a kid's birthday. This entry is late by 2 days, I normally pen my things on a saturday, but then today its a monday. Wasnt thinking of writing much, but then this bday party on saturday made me write it. 

The party was good, the kid was as usual naughty, it was a boy's day (and sorry I cant upload the pics, I dont have the redistribution rights for that one :(....). The food was good and everything else that goes on with a party was ok. Made some new friends, met some new people and importantly some people from my own Ahmedabad (least expected to find some one frm that part at a telugu friend's party).

It all officially started with whiskey, I had a round and then the host challenged on for a shot of Tequilla. Wow what a drink, I think the beauty of it lies in the fact that you dont have to dillute it and just have it as it is. You dont have to measure it(you have special glasses for it, isnt that amazing). You just drink it and lick the salt and lemon on you palms. Fun na, have you ever seen such a convenient drink on Mother Earth (If you are interested in knowing more about Tequilla: do check this out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tequilla). So one shot of whiskey and 3 shots of tequilla is a good combo and i was not satisfied, but sadly the tequilla got famished, there were more people like me getting high on tequilla (how i wish that I had started out on tequilla and not on whiskey)

So the end word is that I have tasted almost all the alcoholic drinks in this world (Except for cocktails, I have start working on that ones, like Martinis to become my own version of Bond and those beautiful Bloody Marys). That is an achievement to be aplauded. Applaud people applaud me.

In other things I have got a really wierd hairdo ( I will surely upload some self shot pics of Yours Truly in the next post), I have got it all cleaned up, leaving only a centimeter thin scalp (ya was a bit inspired by Gajini and Aamir). And also by the fact that there were certain people who didnt like short hair and there were my folks who liked to see me in my neatly cropped hairdo. Oh it all takes back to the good old school days, where I used to have nicely cropped hair. Its all gone, the schooldays, the fun sobbbb.

Anyways, Wish you all a happy week ahead and a very happy boozing period to me (trying to get a bottle of tequilla, but its not easily available, tried out Uchumi, Payless etc. hope to get it in Shoprite atleast)..

genuinely cheers
santo


Happy tequillaing 

No comments:

Ratings by outbrain