RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Monday, November 24, 2008

Linda Goodman and more

As my bday arrives, I had been going thru the queen of astrology's prediction for my sunsign. Linda Goodman says that Saggitarians are one of the most optimistic and romantic and flirtious guys of sunsigns. Well I kinda agree with the last one, but the first and the second one is a contentious issue. I have been a pessimistic all my life now (or rather if Linda says that we, saggis are optimistic then I have got the definition of optimism and pessimism totally wrong..), and lately I have been in such a mess that I have got an expertise in driving away girls from my life all over the world. Ya even here, I have succeeded in driving away few ones...funny!!!! isnt it (online, offline, left, right and centre, U ask it and I have managed to drive them away). It has reached such a point that I have begun to doubt my sunsign, if I m truly a saggi or not....

In other things, Saturday was fun, boozed to the max. Had whiskey for a change and it was fun. Whiskey can be fun, if you have the right company going on and the right biting and if consumed in right and limited quantity. All and all it was fun and frolic all the way round. And in other important things, my folks didnt quite like the new hairdo I so cherishingly got the last weekend. I dont understand what was wrong in getting your hair cropped small and sweet. It looks so fun. But then this may be last time I would be getting such a minute cropping.
tats most from me for now.
cheers to all and have a happy week ahead.
santosh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree for the hairdo with ur parents. It(you hair) was better off when u were in india!
boozing is not bad i agree but hey girls running away from u can be one of its side effects :P!! and abt linda goodman please please some one tell the astrologers they have got it all wrong!! its me neither when she describes ariens!! magar isi baat par arz hai ..
Dil behelta hai behelne do (reading ur forecast!)
vakt gujarta hai gujarne do(u age with time and so do women around u :P... men and wine??)
hum to uhi zindagi me dube rahe(ooze booze jobs and goose!!)
log kehte hai to kehne do (linda goodman for u.. good for u??)

Ratings by outbrain