RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Friday, October 10, 2008

Movies and World Financial Crisis and some pics

Thats the National Bird of Uganda-The Crested Crane. Its beautiful
That is ME with a precautiously close Pelican
Thats a Monitor Lizard. It was scary even though it doesnt do anything
That is the Ganesh Temple, we visited.


Alas I touched 80....ya its a feat on my bike, which on normal roads cant go beyond 50....I had to do this for quite sometime..did it last week....

In other things, I have not been able to any worthwhile Hindi movie in a while now. I had a premtion about Jane Tu Ya Jane Na and Rock On, but both of them have elluded me. I m regretting not watching both of them, especially when I heard about the reviews they have got. Now I have a presumption about Hello, but sadly I wont be able to watch that too..

In other things, I had a couple of holidays last week and I visited Jinja and Entebbe. I had been to Jinja once but then this trip also I enjoyed not bearing the fact that climate in Jinja is very hot compared to Kampala. On another occasion I went to Entebbe. We could visit only two places there. The Botanical Zoo and the Ganesh Temple. Picture of both I m putting below. The Zoo is a worthwhile place but the entarance fee is a bit over the head. Its 10,000 UGX (abt rs. 250) per person. It was a necessary evil and we went there, but have to say it was worth spending that much moolah.

On other things, world markets are crashing and the world is going into recession. I do see a bit of it here too, but according to so called experts it should not effect Uganda as our financial institutions are not really connnected or have a say in the US or European markets or Real Estates there. Thats what they say. I sincerely dont believe them and for that matter Indian Financial Institutions too. I just cant digest the make belief stance of Indian financial institutions that they havent invested in US market. 

Lets take a  simple case. If I know that everyone in my vicinity, absolutely everyone is earning something out of a situation (like the housing market in US), so why would I be behind and not earn like everyone. I will also invest atleast something in that sureshot thing, where everyone is winning. I expect the Indian financial institutions to also have done the same thing and am waiting till their quarterly and annual reports to be out, so see some skeletons out of the closet.

Anyways I would have loved to invest in Indian Stock Exchanges now, but I dont have the monies :(((.....and I even have some other nittigrities to solve. This market is suitably priced and is a excellent winnning opportunity for long term investors.

All this would not be of much interest to many of you, but then its my blog and i write whatever comes to my mind.... chaooooo....
:DDDD
cheers 
happy weekend to all.
santos



No comments:

Ratings by outbrain