RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Only Rejoice

Only rejoicing factor in all this dillema is that my audience at the blog has reached about 111 from the previous 50 during the last 14 days. That has been the only silver lining in all this. I had Mcom exams and had a very miserable exams. The best and least I can expect from it is to pass it with minimum marks. The heat is unbearable, the climate sucks, feel as if I m in a desert, literally and virtually as well. The PC & internt is my only respite and resort out of all this. I am actually longing to get back to my work place and work indefinitely. I may seem a madman in a world full of people asking for a vacation or atleast a day or week off. But any one in my position would understand my point.

santosh

No comments:

Ratings by outbrain