RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Alas watched a movie

Had a very productive day today. I don’t know how many of you would like a peak into my stupid life, but then whoever does want, I am opening full stream for you.

Nevertheless productive was meant to be sarcastic. Watched a movie in a multiplex, for the first time in my life without checking the price of the ticket. It actually sucks to watch a movie alone and that to with only 5 people in a screen with a capacity of over 300-400 people. And the most frustrating thing is the fact that someone rejects to come with you and to forget that person you stupidly go to watch the movie, and irony is that at the end of the movie, you actually equate with one of the stories/tracks in the movie.

The movie was Sirf-Life is greener on the other side, fancy name, well it ends there. It was the second movie I watched in a near empty theatre, the first one being Kaal, which I watched in the 7th week of release, but this one is the second day. Actually I wanted to watch Tashan, but it didn’t release in any multiplexes here in Ahmedabad, so out of curiosity and the lack of any other pleasing movies watch Sirf. A slow opening half, lackluster expressionless acting from the young debutante (cant remember his name), and some very ordinary plots, actually cant term it as a drama, mystery, comedy, thriller, nothing. The only glowing point was Kay Kay Menon and Manisha Koirala (for a change) Somehow I sat through the first half and was reasonably rewarded, when the plots thickens and the characters become interrelated and it becomes somewhat interesting. But even then the rating would be only 1 and a half stars.
As usual, I have a lot to write but am lack of time and resources. I know you wont know what that means, may be I will explain the same some time later.
santosh

2 comments:

B R I C K S said...

Edd enne udeshichaaa!!!!
Ene tanne udeshichaa!!!
Enne Matram Udheshichaa!!!

Anonymous said...

Edd enne udeshichaaa!!!!
Ene tanne udeshichaa!!!
Enne Matram Udheshichaa!!!

earlier post was also mine..but my colleague ka blog page issme saved tha laghtha hai!!!

Ratings by outbrain