RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Heading Home

Finally after more than 1 and a half year, I m heading back to India on a visit and vacation today.
India would hav changed much after all this time, especially Ahmedabad (my native town), which has seen a construction & retail boom (thats what I know for now, will write more about it through the vacation).
Well gotta go now. Had this urge to keep on writing but then I got some more work to finish before heading off to the Airport to catch the flight and heave off to what according to the Rest of the World would be a vacation, but only I can describe, how stressful it would be.
Happy Journey and a Cool (rather Hot, Ahd is touching mid 30s) holidays to me.
Cheers

No comments:

Ratings by outbrain