RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Monday, November 1, 2010

Sorrow!!

Who will cry when u (or it shud be I) die??...
effectively it shud had been the title of the post.
but then it doesnt matter as when u die, u dont blog...
neways i have been near death many times in the past few months.....today is the lowest i feel and the most depressed..have been let down by every one, i m with anyone whom i cud call a friend.
M feeling more helpless than i was when i first came here 4 years back. At tat time as well I dint have any friends, and so its the same now..
where does the dieing bit come from.
well it comes from the fact that my life, future, career, everything i was and m in love with has been screwed beyond recognition. I feel that prostitute who encountered Bidandi Ssali during his election rally..lolz..
I can even laugh in all this adversities...but then the laugh is just short lived as i know is my sweet little life...
good day life and like...i loved you very well, but dont know till when will you be around with me for that enjoyment...

trying to cheer..
rapssys
music: it was a fusion of African Music from all round Africa, but now its Arabic beats on TOUCH FM.....I LOVE U TOUCH!!!

1 comment:

Tandra said...

i dont know about your life being short. Only God (if you believe in Him, knows the answer to that).

I'm pretty sure that life looks up when you least expect it and its usually one small thing that makes life good again.

That small thing doesn't make everything okay. It just makes you think about things differently.

Ratings by outbrain