RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Thursday, May 27, 2010

BHH and people u meet at BHHs!!

Ok. now its confirm, the shout has gone one to a whimper and the commitment to blog has waned.
The individuality and the creativity is at an all time low of 10% (10% of what..i donno, so dont ask me)...

I thought I shud be blogging today, jst to make it clear that I would be coming to BHH, wherever it is to happen, whatever time it is to happen. This post has to be dedicated to the BHH phenomenon.

Just a few minutes back, I read this article about the people you meet at a Bloggers/tweeterers meet!!.....and laugh at it as it is too correct to be correct.... I think we also meet such kind of people.

Kindly go through the list, as I dont think replicating it here would be quite a justice to the author..

And the rest of the posts are also hillarious...
I hope I would be able to find someone at the BHH today, as I have been skipping the Meets all through the last 3 months..

If anyone reads this and knows that the MEET has been shifted some other place than Mateos, then Please sms me (0712665461, if u got UTL then good going, smses are free... ha i know bad joke!!, but then pardon me as I mentioned about my creativity at the max lowest!!)....

Anyways, happy blogging...guys
cheers
santosh

No comments:

Ratings by outbrain