RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Onam

Happy Onam to all.
As a matter of fact, I had a rather bland Onam. The day started off pretty well but then it just went on going to being a real dampner. Its not that I had expected a very grande Onam, that was not at all expected. But then atleast I would had liked to have a lunch atleast. Ya true, I didnt even have my lunch yesterday, the biggest celebration for us mallus (as we dont celebrate anything else like Ganapati utsav, navratri, pongal blah blah) and I had to fast. Its not that I didnt want to eat. I just could not get back home for my lunch as I was caught up in some very bad bargaining at a client's place. I could have had lunch at their cafetaria (which on normal days is the best african lunch I ever tasted, though havent tasted many, but the point is the best I tasted), but then yesterday being Onam and me trying to be vegan on Onam had to desist from having their lunch which would had included a meat dish.

So as luck would have it, apart from the lunch, there were other things also which went amiss. The client rejected one of our presumably most ambitious prepositions in the name of sales. Rejection is not new for us but the fact that the commodity was outsourced by us and it was the closest step we could come to be labelled as a manufacturing entity makes the fact even more sour though not bitter.
Add to all this dilemma, a very strong headache in the evening and the inability to write anything when I was brimming full of ideas, made sure that the day ends in the same way as it started.

Though the silver lining was that I attended Ganapathi pooja at a neighbour's place and felt a certain peace of mind and as a result was able to sleep off the night peacefully with a much needed assistance from Tiger balm.

Anyways that was yesterday and this is today, its a brand new day and I sincerly hope or rather believe that Maveli and the Gods I pray to would come to my rescue and do some unknown good things to me and everyone in general as well.
bye for now
cheers
happy weekend to all
santosh

No comments:

Ratings by outbrain