RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Goat Race-some late review and pics





hi everyone....
today I thought that I should upload the goat race pics that I took a coupla weeks back. As a continuation of my rite on the goat race, it was a total failure for me. The free booze and free food funda was true, but then to get those freebies you had to wait for what seemed like eternity. The food in particular had got finished by the time we reached there, and the drinks were on, but then whats the fun in having booze without even a starter to go by.

The fault may have been the Tent we were in. May be next time I would try to get passes for other Tents as well so that we have an alternate option, if at all Open House tent (the one which my group of company sponsors) doesnt have food.

Anyways check out the pics, and do shoot the comments.
Cheers
Santosh



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

am i still blocked????

Anonymous said...

Thank you for following my blog. :)

Unknown said...

ha ha ha u think ull even go the next time to try ur hands at the food!! wow now that is called perseverence!!
gr8 goin man!

santosh said...

hehehehe..yep perseverence...i intend to check whether its the fault of the tent or us!!!

Ratings by outbrain