RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Monday, January 25, 2010

Whatever, True to my style, I try to shout loudest

All the ways of life have turned upside down. Yeah its actually upside down.

I m out of ideas, m out of cash,m out of whiskey/beer or anything that is alcoholic, m out of friends, m out of orkut, m out of facebook, m out of almost everything that is anything in life.

Well everything is upside down right now. M actually late in writing this stuff.

The thing is like this, I actually screwed up my life the last two months. It actually started more than 2 months back.

Well its a thing of past, I actually had a great new year eve and xmas eve, I should had stopped it then and there itself. I fucking did it again, why why the fuck did I need to do it?

Anyways hopefully I should be able to claw back again with life and like.

Well for starters all the screw ups that I have been in, the golden lining is that, it has given me a straight line for atleast 12 months of my life here. Yeah guys 12 months, for the first time in my fucking whole life, I have planned something like this. Believe me never ever I have done that.

Lets see how far all this will go through.

Neways guys, tell me, is BHH on this thrusday!! Please people, you killed the Grand BHH (in true Indian style MAHA BHH), when is that now...please!!

3 comments:

jny23 said...

Always play it safe. Wear a c****m. hahaha

Sorry my man. All the best

lulu said...

sorry you, what did you screw up? i think BHH is on thursday, day after tomorro, just pass by, if you see anyone...yeah!

santosh said...

ok jny.....tat was funny!..i shud had used a c****m,only tat i got screwed up without even oil!!..lol..if u get it!!..

thanx for the feelings lulu...i wud try to pass there on thursday...even tho i cant even afford a soda right now..i wud surely drop by....hehe

Ratings by outbrain