RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I m totally sorry dear all for being so slack in writing.

Its the one of the many things I like the best (yeah one of the many).

So what have i been upto? Well nothing much as such. Except for the fact that I have been roaming around here and there. Went to some much anticipated and waited places in and around Kampala during the Easter holidays. 

To name a few I went to Lido Beach, Kiwatule Recreation Park, Didi's World (actually one of the most anticipated, I dont remember being to a fun fair and being part of rides :'(..). But I missed out on Baha'ai Temple, I had been looking to vist that place for ages now and hoped i would make it thru this easter but no...no luck this time around. But I had a blast this Easter, enjoyed thoroughly. For the first time in my life jumped into a pool of water, without knowing how to swim, went to a real, clean beach again for the first time (Juhu and Chaupati cant be termed as beaches, you cant touch the waters there!! its damn dirty). Did all that and more.

Anyways the hangover over with and did dealing with everything important in life, went out to roam around a bit on Saturday, after a long gap of TWO WEEKS :D.. Sat at the same hangout of Steakout. Sat there till 12 or 1, dont remember much especially after a third Moonberg, I m not very sobre. But yeah do remember, meeting a very beautiful lady there on the bar and offering her a drink as well(I have turned bold) and in turn not getting a boot on the head but, she accepting the invitation and banging for a Alvaro. I couldnt really believe that there can be girls in Uganda, who do booze but given the fact that it was free booze coming from my pocket, they dont accept it. Atleast till now, I have only come across girls who do go for the lurch, if you offered anything free to them. But this chick was jst unbelievable settling for an Alvaro, which btw is a non-alcholic, non tasty, soda water with a tinge of raw pineapple, I would had preferred a Pepsi Pineapple (hold your breaths, we have it here, even I was shocked) to that.

Anyways that ended there, I dint go any further than talking to her about her football affiliations which interestingly and again not to my taste turned out to be ManU, and me being a ardent Gunner (Arsenal) cudnt quite digest sitting with a Reds gal. But that apart the company was good and at 1.00 I left off to home and watched a movie, played Capitalism (I m hooked and addicted to it, a strategic business game) and bumped off at 3 or 4.

Chal thats all for the time being from me.
will write more abt the next time I go out, definitely will try some other place than Steak Out, may be Chi bar or may be Punchline in Kabalagala.
santos


No comments:

Ratings by outbrain