RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Latest Win and the Latest CRUSH!!!

And WE won the CECAFA Football Cup.....wow for a change we beat Kenya in some sport or rather some activity... (Not intended to be derogatory, coz Uganda is too weak in cricket to beat Kenya). 
We defeated the Kenyans hands and foots and everything else down. Though I didnt watch it coz it was on weekday. I loved to hear about it. LONG LIVE UGANDAN FOOTBALL AND KEEP WINNING, Next time, we will qualify for the African Nations Finals and if God wishes even the WORLD CUP (2015 atleast!!)

Anyways, theres' this beauty working in CB, whom I have seen in CB and who lives just the next door to my office, she happens to be my latest crush. She is such a beauty that today morning when I saw her I felt like heaven on earth. I m totally out for her, utterly butterly done in for her. And to complicate things for me, she even looks South Indian, wow. And as a bit of Indianness is still left in me, I will refrain from asking her anything or doing anything. damn, I m so inane.

Well thats a lost cause (at least it seems to me, as I m the only one who seems to have noticed her and like my former crushing crushes, I m sure about the results!!!).

In other things, Mengo region is fun to live in. The house is on top of a hill and the breeze is absolutely awesome. The morning are cold, the evenings are also cooler, it hasnt rained yet but then I m loving it with my whole heart. Coupled with all this, at night you can see the whole of Kampala from the side of the house. Isnt it amazing. This city is blessed from the palm of God. I m hoping against hope that I dont leave this city (but then all that depends on destiny and I m a Destiny's Child (;D)

That seems to sum up my mid week post.
cheers and waiting for the weekend (though this weekend would be pretty bland, coz frnds arent arnd...damn)
santosh

5 comments:

the antipop said...

Dude, we beat Kenya at Rugby occassionally! that ought to count for something surely!

Anonymous said...

stopped blogging??

santosh said...

@ anonymous nay m not about thinking to leave blogging...its getting stronger at it...and the reply is there for that one..

jny23 said...

Dude go say something to that lady before it is too late.
Update on progress later.

And as Antipop said, the Kenyans shriek all the time they discover they are to face Uganda in rugby.

They are also no match for us when it comes to beautiful ladies.

santosh said...

@ antipop...yeah we ugandans do win in rugby against kenyans, but then again i dont understand much of it as m more of a cricket guy, where kenyans beat us handsomely...and m jst making myself acquainted wid football (used to play it, but the nittigrities!!!)
@jny23ug...man it turns out the lady was married and as that much bit of Indianness remains in me...i cant really go after married gals..:D!!!

Ratings by outbrain