RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Things to do before death :-D

Another long delayed blog entry, but better late than never.
I recently came across an Ugandan blogger going by the name of dying communist (dying-communist.blogspot.com). It is rather unusual how i became interested in Communism keeping in mind that I was never interested in communism since my teenage years when i was a moderate communist (when u tend to believe every crap that comes ur way, communists dont get offended). Nevertheless I liked his blogging style and got influenced from one of his entries and decided to make my own list of things, I need to do before disappearing from the face of Mother Earth (the list is not written in the order of priorities but randomly as it came to my mind)
Own a house in my native place, Kerala; retain my small house in Ahmedabad; earn like the CitiBank CEO (atleast 1% of that i.e. $216m = $2m, even if its one time); own a highend Nikon photocam & shoot the flora and fauna of Uganda and Africa; travel extensively across Africa; work in Libya, Congo, Ghana, Rwanda, Dubai, Uganda (m already working here) and come back to India (Each place according to me has its own sweetness); defy all odds and clear CAT with atleast 99 percentiles :-); get into any one of the IIMs to STUDY (I have been in one as a employee); start an restaurant anywhere; learn Kiswahili, French; work a jingle on guitar but after learning it :-D; meet a real achiever in life and gain experience from him/her and adopt the same into my life; come face to face with death and defy it; confess undying love to a person in front of her; save a person from the clutches of death; outrageously start my own rock band ;-); see India win an individual gold medal at the Olympics; read as many novels as possible; own all Mahesh Bhatt movie songs (ALL, I adore his songs, movies different case); own all AR Rahman songs (all languages).
Whew the list wud extend to few pages, so for the time being this seems to be enough, I will keep on updating it as and when time permits.
luck and luv
santos

1 comment:

Harshit Gupta said...

well, I liked it.. as much as I read...
actually, It'd be better if u leave some space while writing as reading on comps is always tough...
all the best.. the work is certainly good....

Ratings by outbrain