RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Friday, January 11, 2008

Friendship-its a strange relationship

This post is as a tribute to my friendship with a friend. O the friend is alive, but the friendship is on the verge of death, courtesy an unnecessary gossip article.
It takes years, ages to build up friendship with anyone, and it takes only few, mark me, just a few minutes to ruin one, bring misunderstanding into it and then killing it altogether.
Well, its always that people dont comment on things for any purpose, just for the sake of drumming someone up, u do so and then it ends in a tragedy like mine.
If the person, I m have in mind, reads the post, then hopefully he would understand. I started a topic with him, based on all kinds of false facts etc. and he as such got carried away into it. He should had understood that such mischiefs have been done previously also and had been taken in the spirit of the sport of Friendship. But then I didnt quite know that he was so close to the topic, I had hummed up. Nevertheless the harm has been done. I just hope that the person tries to accept my apologies in the form of this blog.
All the other readers who feel bored with my blattering of personal stuffs, please keep in mind to be aware of true facts before you drum it up with someone (otherwise BE AT THE RISK OF LOSING A GOOD FRIEND, which I think the person in the q will understand and I will not lost one).
More on the weekly updates of things happening out here, Africa may be going from bad to greater height of badness (cant say worse, but only a level lesser than that).
Kenya still seems to be burning. Maybe people are correct about Africa not being able to adhere to democracy (truly here Democracy = Demons gone crazy). There are only about a handful of countries, who have truthfully followed the laws of democracy with all its stamps and prints.
Anyways that will sum up the day for me. Please keep posting those criticisms, which may help me to better the quality of the blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

although its been long since i read your blog ...today i find myself reading them...dont give up and keep on writing..you are writing from your heart..and it aint boring..this is from someone who has the attention of a gnat..am not trying to pull myself down..just that i tend to get distracted too easily if the writing is boring..you got talent there..who is this friend by the way?? hope he gets to read this and understands that whatever has happened..was just in jest..

Ratings by outbrain