RATING..HAHAHAHA

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Alas I have started it....

Ok, So I choose this day to start my bloggin experience because today is an eventful day in my not so eventful life, Today is my bday, I have turned exactly 25 today, not a day more not a day less. I have in past tried my hands at blogging but was unsuccessful considering the fact that I tended to be too personal, which may not be suitable for me if read by some particular souls :-). So I have woved to start with common things to write on and as long as possible not get into anyone's personal fronts.



Another request, this is my maiden effort at blogging so please do post ur comments to keep me going :-)).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi santo...

so turning into a food critic..leave more posts about your life there...ppl..culture..funny incidents..shocking one..or even personal ones..no need to avoid the personal topics..sometimes personal things are the juciest to read and you might get more comments back..atleast thats what i think...

Ratings by outbrain